We take the privacy of all our users and customers very seriously, and we are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you shop with the Injured Jockeys Fund, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
The information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website.
On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and request further information. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name, address, e-mail address, phone number. We collect this information so that we can process your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipients address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are: Name, address and phone number.
Credit/ Debit Card Information
We use a secure third party payment gateway to process payments on this website. This means we never store your credit or debit card details anywhere in our database. This information is collected by the payment processor and used for the sole purpose of processing your transaction.
The Way We Use Information
1. Process your orders: We do not share the information you provide about yourself when placing an order, with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
2. Third Parties: We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
3. Return e-mail address: We only use the address to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
4. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and track visitor behaviour.
5. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.